The integration of management systems achieves comprehensive risk control and dramatically reduced the quality complaints.
Ube Industries has integrated the four management systems at Ube Chemical Factory, the mother factory for its chemical business, and has established evaluation indicators to ‘visualize’ goal achievement levels. As a result, the company has achieved comprehensive risk control, and has dramatically reduced the number of quality complaints to less than half.
- Quality complaints cut by more than 50%
- Integration of four management systems
- OHSAS 18001 risk assessment - the key system integration factor
- Quality complaints plummet
- Improved management resulting from LRQA audits
To see the whole article, please refer to the following PDF file: